Last Update: June 23, 2014
What information do we collect?
- Information provided to us through our online application form, which requires the disclosure of your contact details, other personal information contained in your CV, information about technology, business ideas and legal information contained in relevant documentation. This information will be treated confidentially, and is only processed for the purpose of considering your project application.
- Information that you provide in emails and letters you send to us, including keeping a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting but is not attributed to you as an individual.
All websites which operate across certain parts of the European Union are required to obtain consent before using or storing cookies (or similar technologies) on your computers or mobile devices.
What do we use your information for?
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- to enable us to improve our services
- for any other purpose which you have specifically consented to when providing the information.
Third Party access
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data and information provided during the project applications with unrelated third parties except in order to provide you with the information or service which you have requested, or as provided in the following limited circumstance:
- We may share information provided by you with agents – professional advisers, experts who assist us in technological, business, legal analysis, strategic partners and other individuals and organisations that we employ or work with to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. These agents have access to the personal information required to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose. This may also in certain circumstances involve the transfer of your information abroad however we will not transfer your information outside without first ensuring that an adequate level of protection is in place.
- Compliance with law – we will release personal information where we are required to by law or by the regulations and other rules (including auditing requirements) to which we are subject. We may also exchange information with other companies and organizations for the prevention and detection of crime, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Links
Hyperlinks to other internet resources are used by you at your own risk. SVP is not in a position to and does not seek to monitor or verify the content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources in any way and is not liable for any aspect of such resources or any consequence arising from your use of those resources. You forever hold SVP and its third party providers harmless from any and all claims, obligations and/or liability arising in connection with the use of any such links.
We use reasonable efforts to protect all personal information and information provided to us during online project applications with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We employ technologies to protect the information maintained on our systems from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this policy
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.