This Data Privacy Notice informs you about how and for which purposes we will process your personal data and explain your rights under applicable data protection. It also sets out your rights in relation to how we look after your personal data. We are strongly dedicated to handling your personal data always responsibly, diligently and in compliance with all legal requirements.
- The controller of your personal data is the Startup Hub Poland Foundation, a non-profit foundation with registered office in Warsaw (00-032), Przeskok street 2, entered into the registered into the register od associations kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the Natural Court Register, under KRS number 0000433935, REGON 146312580, NIP 5213637149.
- Startup Hub Poland collects your personal data after you provide to us using the forms on our website and recruitment platforms or external platforms (i.e. signups for events) and when you start cooperating with us within our acceleration programs. The scope of data we process differs depending on the purpose of the project which you apply.
- Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to submit data marked as necessary to provide the service will prevent us from providing the service.
- You have a right of access and the right to rectify the contents of the data concerning him or her. In such a case, it is required to contact Startup Hub Poland i.e. electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every person has a right to control the processing of data concerning him or her, contained in a data collection of the Data controller, and especially the right: to demand that personal data be supplemented, updated, corrected, that their processing be discontinued temporarily or permanently, or that the data be removed, where the data is incomplete, outdated, untrue, or collected in violation of the Personal Data Protection Act, or are no longer necessary for the purpose, for which they were collected.
- In case of giving consent to his or her personal data being processed for the purpose of direct marketing of the Data controller`s products or services – the consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In case of changing the personal data please contact Startup Hub Poland i.e. electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Startup Hub Poland is processing the personal data according to the security requirements predicted by the applicable provisions of law. The Data controller applies technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of processed personal data commensurate with threats and with categories of data subject to protection, and in particular secures the data against access by unauthorized persons, appropriation by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the applicable provisions of law in force, and against modification, loss, damage or destruction.
- According to the law, we can pass your data to entities, that process the data only for the purposes indicated by us. Such entities include our subcontractors – eg. IT providers, a marketing agency. The second group that might have access to it, are people with whom we cooperate within our acceleration programs – judges, mentors, experts. The third group is our trusted partners – part of them will only process your data, eg. in order to conduct the workshops. We may also pass your data to entities eligible to have access to it, based on law, for example, courts.
- If the data subject finds that the processing of his personal data is in breach of applicable law, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- We will hold your personal data as long as required to provide the services, products or information you have requested and to administer your business relationship with us. If you have asked us not to communicate with you, we will hold this information as long as required to comply with your request.
- This Data Privacy Notice was last updated in March 2018. From time to time, we may make a change or amend it as required to comply with applicable data protection law.